Friday, July 8, 2011

Missed by a mile.

Missed the target day this time. My apologies. Couldn't really focus on anything yesterday. Honestly, today is pretty much the same, only this time I'm stuck inside on the computer. I've had a lot on mind and I'm not going to bore you with the srs stuff, because if I wanted to do that this would be named something like. SRS BUSINESS, GARRETT BLABS ABOUT THAT WHICH TROUBLES HIM. And that not only sounds dumb, but boring. So I'm thinking of an appropriate topic to talk about today.


Yo know what is interesting? Already toasted toast. I made a joke about this once. In a type of script for a comic or show I would like to one day make. But then, I went to the store and found out it actually existed. This displeased me for many reasons. One of them being I thought I was making a joke, and the other one being, why... The best part of toast is not the fact that it's crunchy bread, it because it's warm! I mean come on.

Not to mention the fact that almost all the pieces are all crumbled up by the time you get it. Sometimes all of them.

The worst part of this? The fact that ten pieces costs more then a loaf of bread with more then ten pieces. You get more in your loaf, but for some reason they charge more for the toasted bread. Like you're paying them for cooking something twice. I'm sure this amounts to some kind of convenience fee and for that I dislike them.

Actually the place that sells the stuff is closing. And they have always seemed kind of shady. I blame the toast, or more of the people who thought carrying a stock of that stuff was a good idea. I'm sure whoever ordered that stuff, is the cause of the stores failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment