Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting started, a sermon to the senseless.

My endeavors to make a blog have finally come to fruition. More of, I got this random urge to do something a little more productive then what I was doing. So now I'm sitting here trying to think of what sort of things I will be talking about... Blogging about? Right, well you get it.

So, I'm guessing that this is going to just simply be a place where I bring up current issues. I will post my art, possibly art and words at the same time. Like a picture book. I have been asked by a majority of my friends to do a Podcast as well, so I will be making one. They will also be participating, so be warned.

Anyways, expect to find me going bat shit crazy from time to time. I'll be here, making assumptions and directing accusations.

No comments:

Post a Comment