Thursday, June 16, 2011

The neighbors are at it again.

Okay, neighbors of the upstairs persuasion. I'm not entirely sure what I should think of you any more. It's two am, that is not the time to be watching Jurassic Park. And even if you are not watching Jurassic Park, you should at least keep it down. I am not one to sleep on a timely schedule either, but I do not keep you, or the angry people below up with what I'm sure is the sound of a Velociraptor choking on a cow. If that is not what I am hearing, then I weep for your relationship, because it sounds quite horrendous.

No less then three hours of this almost three times a week. Usually beginning on the hour I wished to sleep. I am truly happy for you, Mr. Upstairs person, you must feel quite lucky. But could you please not be so loud when I am trying to fall asleep. Sometimes I wonder how my roommates sleep through your escapades, and even more I wonder if that is truly Mrs. Upstairs person that you have over. I am concerned because sometimes I'm sure that is not happy yelling that I am hearing.

And that brings me the next concern. I'm not sure why you find it necessary to roll around on the floor with wheeled desk chair. At a different time I might just show up to join you in what seems like marvelous escapades, But right now it's two am. Right now I would much rather be falling asleep, and you are not helping this.

I tried to play some music in order to tune you out, but it almost sounds like you knew I would do this, so instead you started to do a little jig. I find this somewhat disheartening, as I am using headphones. Your ability to predict my next move is quite impressive. I think I will have to step up my game next time you initiate combat. I'm thinking of buying massive sub woofers for the next time you have any escapades.

Anyways Upstairs People I think you would be fun people to get to know, only if I weren't so informed of your day to day lives. I'm at least happy for you, but you should think of other people before you guys get all Velociraptor on each other. If you ever happen to read this, take it into mind.

PS: Angry downstairs people, your angry. Please stop banging on the ceiling every time someone sits down. Were not trying to be mean, we just want to get comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment